Board And Commission Experience:
- 2021: Reappointed by Governor Jared Polis to the Independent Ethics Commission. Prior Appointment by Governor John Hickenlooper in 2019, Elected as Chair 2019
- 2020: Appointed to serve on the Board of Trustees of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- 2020: Appointed to serve on the University of Denver Law Alumni Council for a two-year term
- 2020 Director Coach for Denver Women on Boards 2020
- 2019: Selected to serve on the Special Olympics Colorado Board Re-Appointed in 2019 by Governor John Hickenlooper the Colorado Commission on Judicial Discipline Appointed in 2015 by the Colorado Bar Association to the Access to Justice Commission
- 2014-2020 Appointed by Governor John Hickenlooper to the Identity Theft and Financial Fraud Board
- 2014-present: Commissioner, Colorado Supreme Court Chief Justice’s Commission on Professional Development
- 2014-2019: Commissioner, Denver Municipal Public Defender Commission
- 2014-2016: Vice-President Sections and Committees, Hispanic National Bar Association
- 2011-2016: Editorial Board, American Bar Association Professional Conduct Manual
- 2009-2019: Past President of the Colorado Hispanic Bar Association 2014 and Former At-Large Board Member, Co-Chair of Charitable Contributions Committee, Chair of Professional Development.
- 2009-present: National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) Faculty
- 2009-2010: Coach and Adjunct Professor for American Association for Justice Trial Team for the University of Denver, Sturm College of Law.
- 2009-2010: Member of Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee for the Colorado State Supreme Court.
- 2000-2016: United States Commission on Civil Rights, Colorado State Advisory Committee.
University of Denver,College of Law J.D., 1994
University of Denver Bachelor of Arts, 1991